Anti-Cancer Benefits of Dandelion Tea
Dandelion root extract is unique and is one of the only things found to help with chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia and it is effective in treating breast tumours. Dandelion weed is used as an alternative remedy to treat many health conditions like liver problems, lower inflammation, increase bile flow, and can treat many infections. It is also used as a laxative, improves digestion and appetite.
- Research shows that dandelion leaves, flowers, root contain important bioactive compounds, which have possible anti-cancer properties.
- Dandelion root extracts or tea can kill human pancreatic cancer cells without damaging the non-cancerous cells.
- Dandelion tea can kill CMML cells (chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia) has an effective alternative to conventional CMML treatment with toxic anti-cancer drugs.
- Skin cancer melanoma is known to resistant to radiation therapy, immunotherapy and chemotherapy. The possible way to treat this is through the surgical removal, as soon as we detect But, having dandelion tea can help to kill human melanoma cells without harming normal cells or non-cancer cells.
- Dandelion tea can improve the functions of the liver, gallbladder function and can stimulate appetite.
- Many clinical trials have proved that dandelion tea can help in treating cancer-related to blood, lymphoma and leukaemia.
- A research in Canada proved that dandelion can kill melanoma, pancreatic cancer cells, melanoma, etc.
- It is healthy to drink a cup of dandelion tea; you can use root, flower or leaf to make the tea. It is one of the best preventive therapies in treating cancer.
Nutritional facts of Dandelion
It is very healthy and safe to consume tea for cancer patients. The steam or floret can eat raw, infused or boiled into a tea. One cup of dandelion tea will provide you about:
|Vitamin A||111% DV|
|Vitamin C||32 % DV|
|Iron||9 % DV|
|Vitamin B6||5% DV|
Other Health Benefits of Dandelion Tea
- The official remedy for many disorders.
- An abundant green vegetable source of beta-carotene, vitamin A, K, calcium, potassium, fibre and calcium.
- It helps to treat the liver as well as other conditions ranging from indigestion and hepatitis to depression and irritability.
- Dandelion is believed to trigger the gallbladder and liver. To release bile and also stimulate the digestive system.
- Dandelion is also a kidney and bladder tonic and cleanser.
- Dandelion root contains insulin which is helpful in the treatment of diabetes.
- dandelion greens are good in treating hormones related conditions like PMS
Along with tea, you can also make juice, smoothies with dandelion green. You can also add in your salads.