Hi Readers!! Are you on a look out for cancer diet details then you have picked the right choice.
Find all the details you want in just few seconds of reading. Then what are you waiting for start reading now!!
You Must Know This! Dietary factors are estimated to account for approximately 30% of cancers in western countries, making diet second only to tobacco as a preventable cause of this disease.
In developing countries this proportion is thought to be about 20% and is projected to increase.
Did you know that some foods even contribute to the development of this disease while other foods lessen the risk? Sounds Strange, but its true!! The following anti-cancer diet greatly lowers your risk of the disease. This cancer diet is a lifesaving necessity for most of the people.
Here you are with certain dietary tips to keep cancer away from you:
- Keep your diet low in total fat and very low in saturated fats.
- Eat the right fat. Eating the wrong kinds of fat may be even more cancer-causing than eating too much fat.
- Consume unsaturated fats, found in plant foods, such as legumes
- Vegetable oils that are high in monounsaturated fats, such as olive are good
- Avoid oils high in saturated fats
- Obesity is also a risk factor for breast cancer (Breast Cancer Information), a type of cancer
- Increase Your Fiber Intake
- Eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables.
- An Anti-Cancer Salad! Yes you can have one
- Eat a diet high in antioxidants. Antioxidants, such as vitamin C and E and beta carotene, seem to have a synergistic effect when taken together.
- Carrots and tomatoes are a good combination.
- Whether or not garlic has health-promoting and anticancer properties is still controversial, but it’s possible that garlic may have some anticancer benefits
- Green tea (Benefits of Green Tea) has been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells, possibly because of a phytochemical it contains called “catechins.”
- Switch from red meat to seafood. Seafood, such as salmon and tuna, that is high in omega 3 fatty acids (Uses of Omega 3 fatty acids) is the most effective
- Switch from an animal-based diet to a plant-based diet.
- Eat more soy products. Soy is a more healthful source of protein than meat.
- Be sure to consume soy products from a manufacturer that uses a water extraction process and not alcohol extraction
- Eat foods containing calcium.
So hope you are now very clear with what your daily diet should consist of. Good!! Now that you are pretty well aware of the diet you better follow it.
You can fight cancer maintaining a good health with strong immune system which will help to fight back against this disease or for that matter any type of infection by proper and complete diet. Stay Fit! Stay Healthy!