Hi Readers!! Here’s some useful information on colon cancer including its risk factors, how to prevent colon cancer, what are its complications, its warning signs and all that you wanted to know in short.
So here comes your information!!
First of all let’s look into the factors which can prevent the risk of this colon cancer
- Work out! – Regular aerobic exercise significantly reduces markers of increased risk in men
- Grape seed extract halts colon cancer
- Chemicals in curry and onions may help prevent colon cancer. So all you people who hate to eat onions start eating today!
- Moderate exercise improves survival rates for this cancer survivors
- Clues to Colon Cancer May be in Bark of Mahogany Tree
- I know you love broccoli. Good! Broccoli and cauliflower are good for prevention of any cancer
- Fiberzon combines cleansing fiber with medicinal rainforest herbs to offer potent digestive health formula
- Green tea phytochemicals shown to prevent breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer and more
- Lutein boosts eye health, preventing cataracts and macular degeneration
- Sunlight emerging as proven treatment for breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers
- Ginger inhibits colon cancer, says research
Caution! High intake of meat leads to colon cancer, researchers find. So better be careful while you dump your stomach this time with lots of red meat. Limit your quantity intake of red meat. [Causes of Colon Cancer]
Must Know! Complications arising from this disease are
- Cancer spreading to other organs or tissues (metastasis)
- Recurrence of carcinoma within the colon
- Development of a second primary colon cancer
Want to know about diagnosis? Here’s something in short. There are five common tests: colonoscopy, virtual colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, barium enema, and fecal occult blood test. Each has benefits and drawbacks, so it’s best to ask your doctor which test is appropriate for you.
Check out! Now let’s look into the most important issue the Colon Cancer Warning Signs [Colon Cancer Symptoms]
- Blood in or on the stool (either bright red or very dark in colour)
- General stomach discomfort (bloating, fullness and/or cramps)
- Frequent gas pains
- A persistent change in normal bowel habits such as diarrhea, constipation or both, for no apparent reason
- Stools that are narrower than usual
- A strong and continuing need to move your bowels, but with little stool
- A feeling that the bowel does not empty completely
- Frequent or constant cramps if they last for more than a few days
- Weight loss for no known reason
- Constant tiredness
So friends now you know the warning signs of colon cancer, what are the complications arising and how to prevent this colon cancer. Hope you had enough of colon cancer information. Do Take Care of Yourself!